Weekly Check in:
- Ran from 4th street up the coast and stopped at Cardiff this morning. I was still sore from the last few days (see below). The run started feeling the now-normal sluggishness, but at a slightly faster pace. I've not reviewed the speed vs. HR much, but I'm hoping i'm running faster for the same HR.
- This week has been faster in general:
- Skipped Mon/Tue as I was the IWPC Indoor Wireless conference at the Hyatt in San Diego (La Jolla)
- Wednesday I did the 56 Trail 10K from the house - ran into Tal Braude along the way - chatted for a few min. I ran that about 8:30/mile
- Thursday was BY FAR the fastest run since the half marathon in Santa Rosa. I ran with Shambra and LIsa and we started at 8:00 and did the first few miles slowly, but then finished at under 6:30. We did mile 8 at 6:53. It was the best I'd felt in months. I think that had more to do with the fact that it was no 90 degrees which seems to be the temp over the past two months.
- Friday was - again - HOT. I ran after lunch with Mark Marjernek on the boardwalk at TOWER23
- Saturday I was STILL really sore and tired. Ran with Jessica at noon and it was HOT: 83 degrees and 95% humidity. I had to ask her to cut it short
all in all things are getting better!
- Weight: 167
- Sleep: averaging 6.8 hours/night